About the Role
• Prepares reports, compiles and maintains records on product quality status, and all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
• Implements food tests and maintains schedule of testing.
• Inspects the facility to ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in order to meet food safety requirements.
• Inspection of equipment to meet quality control standards.
• Provide recommendations on procedures, standards and equipment to maintain product quality.
• Assist with maintaining the plant and equipment according to determined standards as required.
• Ensure correct quality process is followed and ensure training given quickly where necessary.
• Assist the Production Supervisor with hands on operational activities when needed, ensuring production requirements are met.
• To perform assigned quality improvement by management.
• To conduct daily check to production areas and share finding for improvement.
• To check daily QC CCP report to ensure production process is in accordance to HACCP and ISO 22000 and Halal standard.
• To support Compliant Team in customer complaint investigation and root cause analysis, products reworking or and non-conformance investigation.
• To liaise with relevant parties on process validation and improvement, coordinate QC analysis to support the activities.
• To perform finished products release checking and verify CCP summary record submission. Follow production schedule and SOP
• Any other task which are assigned by superior
Diploma/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Food Industry /Culinary /Chemical
Able to understand and communicate in Bahasa Melayu and English
Good knowledge of HACCP, GMP, ISO 22000, Halal is preferable
Strong analytical and technical skills to troubleshoot and propose solutions.
Must be highly motivated with positive attitude and self-driven.
Strong work ethics and leadership skill
To follow established test and calibration methods/procedures/schedules as defined by the SOP.
Good communication and analytical skills.
About the Company
Ghanim International Corporation Sdn Bhd (Ghanim) is a government-owned company that has been mandated to manage the bruneihalal brand in food & beverage and other products. Over the past 10 years since the set-up of Ghanim, the organisation has been working tirelessly to establish a globally recognised brand for Bruneian products by developing, marketing and promoting products under the bruneihalalfoods brand. The Company is growing into processing, retailing and international trading. We are seeking qualified, experienced, highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join us as part of the team.